Sunday, August 24, 2008

[lee]qi* #16 a child of the universe says:
and the trees are damn cute
[lee]qi* #16 a child of the universe says:
not like sg one
[lee]qi* #16 a child of the universe says:
like.. triangular ones
[lee]qi* #16 a child of the universe says:
or round ones

I hope everything there stays praiseworthy of you (including the 'damn cute' trees:D) cos you deserve only the best. Let me quote the stoning fish : Don't miss us cause it's tiring to keep missing people all day long, and it hurts x( Let us do the missing for you. Don't miss us, cause we'll miss you. <3

I'm highly impressed at the ability of the SQ006+Teow Flight Details to cheer me up. Other people have clique blogs, we have our chain mails, even the 15hr time difference can't stop us(:

My floodgates are marginally under control now. Yay for this stupid crybaby.



IMPACTS is starting to be a very, very annoying word. But I insist that pee-dub-ewww has made me an emotionally & spiritually stronger person -solemn nod- ohdear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home